· Provides administrative support for sections and student sections including responding to daily correspondence, coding leaders in the database, tracking compliance, processing rebates, and monitoring tax exemption requests.
· Provides administrative support for divisions including responding to daily correspondence, coding leaders in the database, tracking compliance, and promoting activities.
· Administers Society nomination and election process, including system automations, committee support, promotions, and reporting.
· Administers scholarship program, including promotion, web updates, committee communications, applicant communications, and processing of applications and payments.
· Coordinates bulk dues program, working with section requests and internal staff to ensure a smooth and timely processing.
· Other duties as assigned.
· ISA Staff: Interacts with Membership Managers and Director, Marketing, Social Media and Web teams to exchange routine information, to coordinate work, events, and plans, and to complete assigned projects.
· ISA Members: Interacts with section leaders, division leaders, and directly supports the Nominating Committee.
· Outside ISA: Interacts with vendors to place routine orders and coordinate standard projects. Routine contact with sales representatives and vendors to exchange general information.
Some secondary education and three to five years of related experience or training. Requires good interpersonal, organizational, communication, planning, workload management, and record keeping.