IEEE, the world’s largest professional association advancing technology for the benefit of humanity,has an experienced professional to lead project management and serve as the subject matter expert for global Student Branch development and operations.
Acting as the primary point of contact for Branches, the Program Specialist works to growunit engagement, activity reporting and formations; playing a vital role in student recruitment and retention while also assistingMember and Geographic Activities in achieving strategic goals.
* Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
* 4-7 years’ experience in an association or comparable environment
* Ability to effectively multi-task and handle various projects in a fast-paced environment
* Comfortable working under tight deadlines
* Ability to develop and maintain effective relationships with staff, volunteers and vendors
* Strong organizational and communication skills
* Availability for some domestic and/or international travel, estimates as 1x per year
For information on work demands and conditions required for this position, please consult the reference document, “Physical, Mental, and Work Environment Standards for IEEE Positions.” This position is classified under [Category I—Office Position].
IEEE is an EEO/AAP Employer/Protected Veteran/Disabled Disclaimer: This job description outlines the general nature and key features performed by various positions that share the same job classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties and qualifications required of all employees assigned to the job. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or re-assign duties to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodations or other business reasons.
Visit www.ieee.org to view details about open positions in one of our four offices: Los Alamitos, CA; New York City; Piscataway, NJ; & Washington, DC.
The IEEE is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.