American Association of Neurological Surgeons is actively hiring for a Platforms Administrator to join our IT Department in Rolling Meadows, IL. This opportunity will allow you to promote the highest quality of patient care and advance the specialty of neurological surgery. We are looking for an effective and collaborative liaison Platforms Administrator that work closely with staff across the organization as well as outside vendors to implement, support, and coordinate a range of off-the-shelf technology and data platforms used by various departments;.
Works with Director of Digital Strategy to manage implementation of member-facing third-party platforms and tools that will interface with Nimble AMS as it launches in late 2021. Post implementation, this position will own these integrated platforms
Manages a portfolio of member- and business-facing software applications and the life-cycles of the applications. Responsible for maintaining, upgrading, and expanding the scope of existing systems and applications necessary for business operations. This involves project management, business analysis, vendor management, and proactive problem-solving
End to end project management of small to mid-sized technology projects. Collaborates with business users across the enterprise during initiation phase by assisting with setting project and feature priorities, and defining scope. Develops detailed business & functional requirements, including use cases and user stories
Liaises with appropriate AANS committees, providing administrative support for assigned committees and attending committee meetings as needed.
Identifies and troubleshoots potential issues in collaboration with external service providers and outside vendors. Regularly monitor service perceptions and satisfaction of staff and members.
Tracks and tests new technology and new techniques. Oversees the evaluation of new software products and vendors for business applications.
Performs other job-related duties, as assigned by management.
• B.A. or A.A. required.
• 3+ years of previous IT & CRM administration (Salesforce/MS Dynamics) experience. A combination of work experience and education will be considered.
• Experience managing projects with cross-functional teams.
• Business analyst experience developing detailed business & functional requirements, conducting user acceptance testing and end-user training.
• Demonstrated experience developing requirements for CRM projects or implementation.
• Previous non-profit or association experience, a plus.
• Able to successfully manage projects in complex environments with multiple stakeholders, including external vendors and physician volunteer members.
• Excellent problem solving, documentation, communication, and project management skills.
• Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, manage laterally and upwards, and attention to detail.
• Proactive, positive attitude, teamwork, and service orientation.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization. Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment with the ability to lead peers without direct authority.
• Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills. Ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources; help reconcile conflicts and distinguish requests from true needs; deconstruct high-level information into details and reconstruct low-level information to a general understanding.
• Ability to assess and convey the impact of new requirements on Salesforce.com and all upstream and downstream applications, systems and processes.
Benefits & Perks:
We offer a competitive salary, benefits packages, and a supportive and collaborative environment with room to grow.
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life insurance
Tuition Reimbursement and LinkedIn Learning
Please consider that our roles will not be remote long-term and will return to an office setting once we're safe to do so following the guidance of local authorities and the CDC.
About American Association of Neurological Surgeons
The AANS is dedicated to advancing the specialty of neurological surgery in order to provide the highest quality of neurosurgical care to the public. Fellows of the AANS are board-certified by the American Board of Neurological Surgery, the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada, or the Mexican Council of Neurological Surgery, A.C. Neurosurgery is the medical specialty concerned with prevention, diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of disorders that affects the spinal column, spinal cord, brain, nervous system and peripheral nerves.
Mission: The AANS is committed to providing the highest quality of patient care and advances the specialty of neurological surgery.