Administrative, Clerical, Support, Customer Service and Support, Meetings/Expositions/Events
This is a highly responsible position that is a key member of the project team that provides support services for the marketing and meeting planning services functions.
• Completing Conference planning tasks as defined per project to include assistance with: building events registration website, working with event speakers, audio visual coordination, meeting set up and details.
• Traveling to events and providing meeting services on site as required.
• Effectively listening and understanding the expectations of clients and conference participants.
• Providing excellent customer service to all.
• Successfully managing multiple deadlines.
• Utilizing social media and other electronic means to promote, market, and solicit attendees, vendor companies & sponsors for client conferences.
• Excellent organizational, planning, and prioritization skills.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Proficiency in all Microsoft Office programs notably, Excel for reporting and experience with html and web development is favorable.
• Strong computer skills.
• Willingness to travel.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Self-directed and highly motivated.
• Strong analytical, and problem solving skills.
Bachelor’s Degree in related field or at least 2 years experience in administrative services role.
Preference will be given to individuals with experience using Cvent.
Please send a resume by April 10, 2018 to be considered for this position.
About AK Consulting Group
AK Consulting Group's driving goal is to achieve successful outcomes for our clients. Whether your organization needs a large-scale conference planned from venue selection to onsite management services or facilitation of a strategic planning session, AK Consulting Group will enthusiastically and effectively provide expert consultation and services that will strengthen your mission.
AK Consulting Group is a Certified Minority Business Entity with our corporate office in Tallahassee, Florida. We are a diverse group of professionals committed to excellence and work with clients in the areas of conference planning, human resource and management consulting. We offer full service conference planning from conception to completion, and management consulting services including strategic planning, project management, facilitation, training development and delivery, and workforce initiatives. Our specialty is bringing people and ideas together to strengthen an organization’s mission in all facets of our work. We work with clients to identify goals and needs for each project and then plan a customized strategy to achieve those goals.